Squeeze a few drops on the back of your hand. Using fingertips gently massage the Active Vitamin D Serum on face and neck until absorbed, avoiding the eye and lip area.
For best results, apply onto cleansed face (for cleansing we recommend using our Moisturizing Balance Toner or Deep Cleansing Mud Gel) and complete the treatment by applying Arianna’s Cellular Repair Day Cream Complex/Cellular Repair Night Cream Complex.
- Cholecalciferol (vitamin d) – Antioxidant. Vital for treatment of skin conditions/ailments.
- Sweet Almond Oil – Antioxidant. Rich source of vitamin e. Emollient with soothing properties.
- Avocado oil – Emollient & carrier oil. Anti-bacterial and soothing properties. Attributed to mobilizing and increasing collagen of connective tissue. Effective in treatment of minor skin conditions. Contains high concentrations of vitamins a,d & e.
- Jojoba Oil - Moisturizer & Emollient. Reduces water loss.
- Argan Oil - Rich in vitamin E and an omega – 6 fatty acid (linoleic acid), Rich antioxidant and emollient. Moisturizing.
- Grape Seed Oil – Has moisturizing & nourishing properties due to its high natural linoleum acid content. Counter-irritant, with soothing & anti-bacterial properties.
- Sesame Seed Oil – Moisturizing. Skin conditioning.
- Calendula Oil – Antioxidant. Useful in treatment of problematic skin disorder. Soothing and useful in wound healing.
- Biotin (vitamin h) – Moisturizing. Skin conditioning.
- Folic Acid (vitamin b9) – Antioxidant. Skin conditioning.
- Vitamin E - The most important antioxidant and free radical scavenger. Improves the skin's water-binding ability. Maintains connective tissue. Protective against epidermal cell damage caused by inflammation.
- Vitamin A - Keratin regulator. Improves skin's texture, firmness and smoothness. Vitamin a esters (once absorbed into the skin) convert to retinoic acid and provide anti-aging benefits. Vital for generation and function of skin cells. Prevents dry skin.
Ingredient Complexes/Key Active Ingredients.
- Hyaluronic Acid – An important natural component of skin produced by fibroblast skin cells, which decrease as you age. Hyaluronic acid has many important functions, including retaining moisture, providing cushioning, aiding in tissue repair, holding together the skin structural components collagen and elastin, and helping create a protective barrier against microorganisms.
Results of self-testing on 50 women who used the product every day for 5 weeks:
- 96% reported that skin feels hydrated
- 97% reported that skin appears softer and smoother
- 89% reported that skin looks radiant
- 85% reported that they felt the elasticity of their skin improved
Q. Can I use just the serum instead of the day cream?
Serums and moisturizers help the skin in different ways. Sometimes the vitamin D serum alone can be enough for what your skin needs, and other times you will find that you need both a serum and a moisturizer. For best results, we recommend following up with a moisturizer.
Q. Can I use this instead of using a daily SPF?
No. The serum does not protect against free radicals as an SPF would.
Q. Can I use vitamin D and vitamin C serum together?
These serums have multi-purpose. You can alternate use of the serums throughout the week.