The Active Vitamin D Serum is enriched with potent antioxidants (like CO-Q10) that combat free radicals and maintain collagen. Its main ingredient, Vitamin D, is a powerful antioxidant that relieves dry skin and reduces the signs of aging. As this Serum has anti-aging properties, it improves suppleness and increases radiance. Our anti-aging Serum improves skin elasticity, increases hydration and minimizes visible pores. This Active Vitamin D Serum is a concentrated facial treatment containing a suite of active ingredients and antioxidants that defend against free radicals and help build and maintain collagen.
Squeeze a few drops on the back of your hand. Using fingertips gently massage the Active Vitamin D Serum on face and neck until absorbed, avoiding the eye and lip area. For best results, apply onto cleansed face (for cleansing we recommend using our Moisturizing Balance Toner
or Deep Cleansing Mud Gel
) and complete the treatment by applying Arianna’s Cellular Repair Day Cream Complex
/Cellular Repair Night Cream Complex
- Cholecalciferol (vitamin d) – Antioxidant. Vital for treatment of skin conditions/ailments.
- Sweet Almond Oil – Antioxidant. Rich source of vitamin e. Emollient with soothing properties.
- Avocado oil – Emollient & carrier oil. Anti-bacterial and soothing properties. Attributed to mobilizing and increasing collagen of connective tissue. Effective in treatment of minor skin conditions. Contains high concentrations of vitamins a,d & e.
- Jojoba Oil - Moisturizer & Emollient. Reduces water loss.
- Argan Oil - Rich in vitamin E and an omega – 6 fatty acid (linoleic acid), Rich antioxidant and emollient. Moisturizing.
- Grape Seed Oil – Has moisturizing & nourishing properties due to its high natural linoleum acid content. Counter-irritant, with soothing & anti-bacterial properties.
- Sesame Seed Oil – Moisturizing. Skin conditioning.
- Calendula Oil – Antioxidant. Useful in treatment of problematic skin disorder. Soothing and useful in wound healing.
- Biotin (vitamin h) – Moisturizing. Skin conditioning.
- Folic Acid (vitamin b9) – Antioxidant. Skin conditioning.
- Vitamin E - The most important antioxidant and free radical scavenger. Improves the skin's water-binding ability. Maintains connective tissue. Protective against epidermal cell damage caused by inflammation.
- Vitamin A - Keratin regulator. Improves skin's texture, firmness and smoothness. Vitamin a esters (once absorbed into the skin) convert to retinoic acid and provide anti-aging benefits. Vital for generation and function of skin cells. Prevents dry skin.
Ingredient complexes/key active ingredients.
- Hyaluronic Acid – An important natural component of skin produced by fibroblast skin cells, which decrease as you age. Hyaluronic acid has many important functions, including retaining moisture, providing cushioning, aiding in tissue repair, holding together the skin structural components collagen and elastin, and helping create a protective barrier against microorganisms.
Results of self-testing on 50 women who used the product every day for 5 weeks:
- 96% reported that skin feels hydrated
- 97% reported that skin appears softer and smoother
- 89% reported that skin looks radiant
- 85% reported that they felt the elasticity of their skin improved
q. Can i use just the serum instead of the day cream?
a. The vitamin d serum can be used alone but for best results apply after using our Arianna Cellular Repair Day Cream Complex.
q.Can I use this instead of using a daily SPF?
a. No. The serum does not protect against free radicals like an SPF would.
q. Can I use the vitamin D and vitamin C serum together?
a. These serums have multi-purpose. You can alternate use of the serums throughout the week.