ARIANNA SKINCARE WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY
An accessible website is a website that allows people with disabilities and elderly people to browse with the same amount of efficiency and pleasure as other browsers.
About 20 to 25% of the population face difficulty when using the internet, and may benefit from more accessible web content, says a 2003 Microsoft study.
Arianna skincare believes in, and works to create equal opportunities on the internet space, for individuals with various disabilities, and for people using assistive technology for computer usage.
INFORMATION ON WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY
- Accessibility adjustments were done in accordance to the recommendations of the WCAG 2.0 level AA requirements in terms of ADA (Page 52 Onward) - [https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/]>
- Accessibility at AA level, and the international WCAG2.0 standard.
- The trials were tested for the highest compatibility for FireFox browser.
- The website provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies, and supports the standard operation patters using a keyboard, with the arrows, Enter and Esc-for exiting menus and windows.
- Adjusted for display in popular browsers, and for use on mobile phones.
- For maximizing the browsing experience with a screen reading software, we recommend using the latest NVDA program.
CONTACT WAYS FOR REQUESTS AND SUGGESTIONS FOR IMPROVING ACCESSIBILITY
It should be noted that we continue our efforts to improve the company accessibility, as part of our commitment to enable an accessible service to the general public, including people with disabilities.
Should you encounter any problem or issue with accessibility, please let us know, and we will make every effort to find a suitable solution, and handle the problem as soon as possible.