Apply evenly to face and neck after cleansing and toning, taking time to enjoy the silky texture.
- For oily or combo skin: it can replace serum and moisturizer.
- For dry or normal skin: layer under moisturizer.
For maximum effect use daily – morning and night.
The Collagen Face Serum may also be used as a weekly treatment with our collagen mask.
- Acmella oleracea extract – Natural plant that when applied topically known to have “botox” like abilities to reduce wrinkles.
- Vitamin e - The most important antioxidant and free radical scavenger. Improves the skin's water-binding ability. Maintains connective tissue. Protective against epidermal cell damage caused by inflammation.
- Collagen – Important ingredient that forms the structural basis for all cells, tissues and organs. Anti-aging.
- Linseed Oil – Important source of Vitamin F. Emollient and skin conditioning.
- Olive oil - Excellent lubricity. Known for stimulating the synthesis of substances such as collagen and elastin – vital ingredients for healthy, supple skin.
- Colloidal Gold – Antioxidant. Anti-aging.
- Witch Hazel Extract – Useful in treatment of burns, sunburns, skin irritation, insect bites and bruises. Anti-inflammatory and wound healing properties. Anti-itching, softening and emollient properties. Effective against free-radicals.
Ingredient Complexes/Key active ingredients.
- Glucam – E – 20 is a naturally derived and extremely effective humectant when used in skin care systems such as lotions, creams, and body cleansing formulations. Glucam e – 20 demonstrates synergistic performance and improves the sensory properties of these formulations.
- Homarine HCL – A unique moisture boosting ingredient complex.
- Manolova – A unique clinically tested ingredient complex designed specifically to protect the skin from the environment. Containing a combination of active olive polyphenols and manganese gluconate the exceptional radical scavenging effectiveness of Manolova, prevents skin stress and encourages skin cell survival.
In an independent consumer trial of our Cellular Collagen Face Serum:
- 95% said it provided 12 hours of deep hydration;
- 84% felt their skin was supple;
- 90% of users saw more youthful skin;
- 85% said it helped with skin pigmentation.
Q. What would I use first the Serum or a Day Cream?
Serums should be applied before moisturizing. Our Beauty Specialist recommends applying the serum to cleansed and dry skin in a circular motion. Allow 2-3 minutes for the product to seep in and then follow with the Day Cream/Night Cream Complex.
Q. Can I use it under my eyes?
You can use it under your eyes, but it will not act as an eye cream and will not give you the same benefits.
Q. Can I use it alone with a moisturizer?
This face serum can be used alone as it has hydrating properties, but paired with a day cream/moisturizer will give you a longer lasting hydrating.