This nutrient-rich, moisturizing Antioxidant Black Mud Mask contains Vitamin E, natural plant extracts and essential oils like Jojoba, Chamomile, Borage & Evening Primrose that deeply nourish the skin as well as providing anti-aging properties of the gold, leaves minerals on the surface of your skin. Regular masks take away most minerals from the skin after the mask is removed but this magnetic vacuum system ensures that the nourishing minerals are left behind on the face making this truly, a one of a kind mask.
Using the spatula, apply a uniform layer to dry skin avoiding the eye area. Wait 5-10 minutes and wipe away the mask using the tissue paper-covered magnet wand. You will notice a golden layer of serum left behind. Massage the 24-carat gold serum with your fingers for nourishing effects to occur, then rinse thoroughly. Once the Antioxidant Black Mud Mask has been removed, the skin will be left golden and incredibly supple & smooth. For best results use once a week.
We surveyed women between ages 30-65 in our cold area locations such as NYC, Boston, Jerusalem, & Braintree
- 90/145 Customers claimed their skin looked bright after one use.
- 80/145 Saw reduced pigmentation
- 120/145 Women from 45 claimed that their skin has immediate moisture
- 92/145 Said it helped their redness and evened out their skin tone after a couple uses.
- 130/145 Said it has stopped their breakouts from regular use of this product.
- 120/145 Claimed after 90 days of using the mask they saw an improvement of anti-aging signs.
- 110/145 Claimed the skin looks and feels tighter after 20 uses
Q. How does this mask come off?
Our Antioxidant Black Mud Mask comes with a magnet. You would have to wrap a tissue around the magnet and gently remove the mud.
Q. Is the gold real?
Yes, this product contains real 24k gold flakes.
Q. Why do I need to take off with a magnet and not water?
Water would remove all of the product. The special magnet acts as a vacuum to only take of the mud and dirt while leaving a golden serum full of vitamins for deep nourishment and longer lasting hydration.
Q. Is this safe to use on sensitive skin?
It is safe to use on sensitive skin since the mud is made from all natural vitamins and oils.
Q. Is this mask good for acne and eczema?
No, we would not recommend its use as a treatment for acne and eczema.